The Leaving Certificate and Leaving Certificate Applied Examinations 2021 will commence on Wednesday June 9th 2021. The Exams timetables are included below for your reference.
The following criteria must be adhered to by all candidates prior to the commencement of exams:
- Students must be present 30 minutes before your first exam.
- All students must be in full school uniform.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- You may not bring a mobile phone or any other smart device including smart watches into exam centres.
- You must have your own stationary and calculator/equipment for all exams.
Room allocations for exams have been posted to Schoology, students are asked to familiarise the room allocated to them on Schoology before arriving to the school.
We wish all our Leaving Cert students the very best in the state examinations.
Megan Monerawela & Simon Toner