We trust this letter finds you well and your child has settled well into their new school.
Our upcoming scheduled PTS meeting will take place on Thursday November 9th (16.15-18.45).
The meetings will be hosted using your child’s school Microsoft Teams account and will be conducted online.
As usual, it is expected that both you and your child will be present for the Teams meeting. Students are not permitted to attend the meeting on their own.
If you are not in a position to attend the meeting, please let us know as soon as possible.
Scheduling your Meetings
In order to facilitate the online meetings, we have created a new online scheduling system.
You will need to log in to this system to create a schedule of appointments with your child’s teachers before 17.00 Wednesday 25th October 2023.
To do this, please follow these steps:
1. You will need your child’s Student ID number. You will need your child’s Student ID number. This can be found on a sticker in your child’s Dialann (given to students in school today).
2. Alternatively you can find their ID on your child’s ePortal account. To find the ID number on ePortal, once logged in, click on the ‘More’ button beside ‘Student Details’. Your child’s Student ID number is listed as ‘Code’ on the right hand side This can be found on your child’s ePortal account.
Once logged in to ePortal, click on the ‘More’ button, side ‘Student Details’. Your child’s Student ID number is listed as ‘Code’ on the right hand side:
3. Once you have noted your child’s Student ID number, click on the button below to access the online scheduling system:
4. The school Roll Number should already be entered for you. If it is not, enter 76088T.
5. Enter your child’s Student ID:
6. You will then be asked to enter your preference for meeting each subject teacher.
7. Enter your preferences from 1 to 10, where 1 is the teacher you would most like to meet and 10 is the teacher you would least like to meet.
8. If you wish, you can leave the preference number at 0 if you do not wish to meet a particular teacher.
9. Please note the following important points:
- Meetings are strictly limited to 5 minutes duration.
- Due to time constraints and some teachers having more than one 2nd Year group, it may not be possible for you to meet with all of your child’s teachers.
- If your child’s teacher for a particular subject does not appear on the list when you log in, this teacher is unavailable for the meeting on Thursday November 9th. If you wish to arrange a meeting with this teacher on a separate date, please contact them directly through your child’s Dialann.
On the day of the meetings, you and your child should log in to your child’s school Teams account to access the meetings at the scheduled times.
Once you join a meeting, you will enter a ‘waiting room’ and your child’s teacher will admit you and your child to the meeting at your scheduled time.
If you have any difficulties, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Paola Flynn, Moltóir
Donna Kelly, Deputy Principal