Dear Parent(s)/ Guardian(s),
We are organizing a trip to Andalo (Paganella Ski Area) in Italy for the February 2025 Mid Term break. The tour is open to students who will be in 5th year in 2025.
The proposed tour details are below, and we would ask you to take into consideration the points below before signing your child up for the tour:
- The price of the tour is based on a set number of students, if demand is greater than the number of places available, this may result in a lottery for places. There are 50 places available.
- If a student pulls out of the tour this has a direct effect on the cost of the tour for all of the other students.
- In short please do not sign your child up for the tour if you or they are in doubt about actually going on the tour. If a student does pull out of the tour for medically uncertified reasons all payments will be lost unless a replacement student is sourced.
- A non-refundable deposit of €400 will be paid (details to follow for successful applicants) and any outstanding Student Direct Costs must be paid in full if a student wishes to travel on this tour.
Destination: Andalo, Italy
Tour Dates: 14th February – 20th February 2025
Duration: 5 days/6 nights
Tour Price: €1,629 pp
- 6 nights stay in the ski resort of Andolo with breakfast and evening meal included.
- Return flights to Milan from Dublin.
- Private coach transfer to/ from Dublin & Milan airports.
- 5 day ski lift-pass.
- 5 day ski hire (boots/ skis, helmet and poles)
- 5 day of ski school (4 hours per day)
- Disco Night
- Guided Time Snow Walk
- Pizza Night
- Movie Night
- Swimming Pool
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance
- Resort Manager
The resort of Andalo is one of the top student ski destinations in Italy. The safe and picturesque mountain village is surrounded by the Pagnella and Brenta Dolomites. It offers an abundance of shops, cafes and pizzerias as well as a large sports complex.
If you wish to apply for a place for your child on this tour please click on the link below and complete the form by Thursday February 1st at 17.00.
Successful applicants will be advised in the following weeks and the collection of deposits will be arranged then. All other applicants will be advised of their place on the waiting list.