We are looking forward to the Senior Art & Classical Studies Tour, which will take place during the February Mid-Term break in 2024.
The trip lasts 4 nights/5 days and includes a full itinerary of events in both Florence and Rome, covering a wide range of curricular material for students of Art and Classics.
Over the past number of weeks, senior Art and Classics students have been advised about the trip and we are now seeking to finalise details of those who would like to travel.
Please note the following important details:
- The cost of the trip abroad would be in the region of €750-800 per student.
- A €150 non-refundable deposit would be payable by 22nd June 2023.
- Places on the trip abroad are limited to 48. If more students than the maximum number of places available apply, places will be allocated by lottery.
- The trip abroad would be for 4 nights/5 days during the February Mid-Term break (Friday February 9th – Sunday February 18th 2024), with final dates to be confirmed.
- All details above are subject to change and availability of flights, accommodation etc.
If you would like to apply for a place on this trip for your son/daughter, please fill in the form below before Wednesday, 7th June 2023 at 12 noon.
Once the application form closes, we will be in contact with you late next week with more information on the allocation of places and, for those allocated a place, details on how to pay the deposit.
If you have any queries in relation to the trip, please contact Mr Toner by email: [email protected]