Progress Reports for 1st, 2nd and 5th Year students are now available to view on ePortal.
Grades/Marks indicated on Progress Reports are based on assessments conducted during the first half term.
Please note, Reports on ePortal may not be viewable if using the Safari browser on an Apple device. Alternatively, we recommend using a different browser (such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) or to save the Report to your device and open it using a PDF viewer such as Adobe.
To login to ePortal, use the link below or the ePortal button at the top of the school website.
If you have forgotten your child’s ePortal login details, please contact their Caomhnóir for assistance.
The next School Report for 3rd and 6th year students will be available following the completion of their Mini-Mock exams in November. Reports for TY students are issued twice a year, with the next Reports scheduled for January 2024.
For First Year parents who have not used ePortal before, please note the following:
- ePortal is the online tool we use for sharing School Reports and formal assessment information with students and parents.
- To login to ePortal, use the login credentials your child was provided with at the start of the year.
- To ensure you are able to login correctly, only use the ePortal link on the school website.
- If you have any difficulties logging into ePortal or accessing your child’s Report once logged in, please contact your child’s Caomhnóir for assistance.
- Please note that attendance data displayed on ePortal should not be relied upon as accurate.