This year’s TY & 5th Year Parent-Teacher-Student meetings will take place on Tuesday, March 14th from 16.15 to 18.45.
If you have entered your preferences using the online system, your schedule of appointments if now available to view using the button below. Simply log in in the same way you did to enter your preferences, using your child’s student ID number.
Note that a hard copy of your schedule has been given to students in school today (Monday, 13th March)
Please note – if you did not enter preferences, no meetings have been scheduled for you and it is not now possible for you to schedule meetings for tomorrow evening. If you wish to meet your child’s teachers at another time, please contact them in the usual way through your child’s Dialann.
Note – The school Roll Number should already be entered for you. If it is not, enter 76088T.
Please Note the Following Important Points:
- Meetings are strictly limited to 5 minutes duration.
- Due to time constraints and some teachers having more than one 5th Year group, you may not have been assigned an appointment will all of your child’s teachers.
- If your child’s teacher for a particular subject does not appear on the list when you log in, this teacher is unavailable for the meeting on Tuesday, 14th March. If you wish to arrange a meeting with this teacher on a separate date, please contact them directly through your child’s Dialann.
- On the day of the meetings, you and your child should log in to your child’s school Teams account to access the meetings at the scheduled times.
- Once you join a meeting, you will enter a ‘waiting room’ and your child’s teacher will admit you and your child to the meeting at your scheduled time.
- Your child’s Guidance class will not appear on your list for scheduling appointments. If you would like to schedule a meeting with a member of the Guidance Team on the night, please contact Mr Mooney.
If you have any difficulties, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Fifth Year Moltóir