We are delighted to announce the return of international school tours. Following on from your feedback last year we have decided to travel to a European destination next March. The chosen city is Munich and the tour is open to 5th year students only.
The proposed tour details are below and we would ask you to take into consideration the points below before signing your child up for the tour:
- The price of the tour is based on a set number of students, if demand is greater than the number of places available, this may result in a lottery for places. There are 45 places available.
- If a student pulls out of the tour this has a direct effect on the cost of the tour for all of the other students.
- In short please do not sign your child up for the tour if you or they are in doubt about actually going on the tour. If a student does pull out of the tour for medically uncertified reasons all payments will be lost unless a replacement student is sourced.
- A non-refundable deposit of €250 will be paid directly to the travel agent (details to follow for successful applicants) and any outstanding Student Direct Costs must be paid in full if a student wishes to travel on this tour.
Tour Dates: 16th -19th March 2023
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
Tour Price: Approx €705 pp
- Return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Munich with 10kg luggage
- 3 nights in the H2hotel Olmpiapark with breakfast
- 3 evening meals in hotel/ local restaurant
- Guided tour of Munich
- Visti the Deutsches Museum-the worlds’ largest museum of Science and Technology
- Guided Tour of Dachau Concentration Camp
- Guided Tour of Bayern Munchen Allianz Arena-a behind the scenes tour of the most modern football stadium in Europe.
- Visit the BMW Museum
- Enjoy a unique journey up to Teegleberg cable car
- Enjoy a Toboggan ride in the mountains
- A guided tour of Neuschewanstein Castle
- Visit Galaxy Water Park-spend an afternoon in one of Europe’s biggest water parks
If you wish to sign your child up for this tour please click/tap on the button below and complete the form by 16.00 on Thursday October 6th.