Following the conclusion of the Mini-Mock exams, the 6th Year Parent-Teacher-Student meetings will take place on:
Thursday 14th December from 16.15 to 18.45.
The meetings for 6th years will take place in person here in the school. It is expected that both you and your child will be present for the meetings and students should wear their school uniform. Students are not permitted to attend the meetings on their own.
You must login to the online scheduling system (details and instructions are below) before 17.00 on Monday, 4th December 2023 to schedule meetings with your child’s teachers.
If you are not in a position to attend the meeting, please let us know by logging into the online scheduling system and selecting ‘I am unable to attend’.
Scheduling your Meetings
In order to facilitate the meetings, we have created an online scheduling system.
The online scheduling system will close at 17.00 on Monday, 4th December 2023. If you do not log in and enter your preferences before this time, no meetings will be scheduled for you.
To begin scheduling your meetings, please follow these steps:
- You will need your child’s Student ID number. This can be found on a sticker in your child’s Dialann (given to students in school today).
- Alternatively, you can find their ID on your child’s ePortal account. To find the ID number on ePortal, once logged in, click on the ‘More’ button beside ‘Student Details’. Your child’s Student ID number is listed as ‘Code’ on the right hand side.
3. Once you have noted your child’s Student ID number, click on the button below to access the online scheduling system
4. The school Roll Number should already be entered for you. If it is not, enter 76088T.
5. Enter your child’s Student ID:
6. You will then be asked to enter your preference for meeting each subject teacher.
7. Enter your preferences from 1 to 10, where 1 is the teacher you would most like to meet and 10 is the teacher you would least like to meet.
8. If you don’t want to meet a particular teacher, leave the preference number at 0.
9. Please note the following important points:
- Once the online scheduling system closes on Monday 4th December, we will use the preferences entered to create a schedule for the meetings. You will be advised of your appointments and a copy will be provided to your child in school during the week of the PTS meeting.
- Note that all meetings are scheduled between 16.15 and 18.45 on the scheduled date.
- Meetings are strictly limited to 4 minutes in duration and parents will have to make their way between teachers and appointments.
- Due to time constraints and some teachers having more than one 6th Year group, it may not be possible for you to meet with all of your child’s teachers.
- If your child’s teacher for a particular subject does not appear on the list when you log in, this teacher is unavailable for the meeting on Thursday 14th December. If you wish to arrange a meeting with this teacher on a separate date, please contact them directly through your child’s Dialann.
- Please note that your child’s Guidance teacher will not appear on your appointments list, however a member of the Guidance Team will be available on the night if you wish to meet with them.
If you have any difficulties, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Andrew Mooney – Sixth Year Moltóir
John McCarthy – Deputy Principal