We’re very excited ahead of our departure to Italy on Monday. It promises to be a wonderful trip.
See below some important final reminders ahead of departure:
- You must arrive at the airport (Terminal 1) before 2pm on Monday.
- Before you leave the house, double check that have your Passport & European Health Insurance Card with you.
- Parents: the emergency contact number so that you can reach school staff in Italy is +353 86 185 3958. It is sensible for you to save this number to your phone.
- A reminder that this number is for use in emergencies only. The school building will also be open during the day next week.
- Weigh your bag! You have a 10kg check-in bag limit & the check-in machine will charge you if you go over it.
- Bring a face mask in your carry-on bag and it is a good idea to bring a change of clothes in your carry-on as well, just in case.
- The Vatican has a strict dress code so make sure you’ve packed suitable clothes for that day: shoulders need to be covered and legs covered to below the knees.
- Bring adaptors for plugs. These can be very expensive if you buy them in the airport.
- The weather forecast for Firenze and Roma next week is decent but be prepared for similar conditions to Ireland – be prepared for it to be chilly and be prepared for rain!
Wishing everyone travelling a Buon Viaggio!