School Reports for Transition Years were issued to students in school today.
Due to technical challenges with ePortal, these reports will not be available to view online. If you would like an electronic copy of your child’s report, please contact your child’s Caomhnóir or Ms O’Neill, the TY Moltóir.
Parent Teacher Student Meetings
This year’s TY Parent-Teacher-Student meetings will take place on Tuesday, March 14th from 16.15 to 18.45.
The meetings will be hosted using your child’s school Microsoft Teams account and will be conducted online.
Note that, TY PTS meetings take a different format to those for other year groups.
For the TY PTS meetings, because students have too many subjects/modules to be able to meet all their teachers in one evening, each student is instead assigned to a single teacher and will have a single meeting on the night. In that meeting, the teacher assigned will use the student’s report to guide the discussion on their progress and participation in TY to date.
As usual, it is expected that both you and your child will be present for the Teams meeting. Students are not permitted to attend the meeting on their own.
Please note the following important information:
Scheduling Your Meeting
In order to schedule the online meetings, we first need to establish whether or not you are able to attend. Click the button below to confirm that you will attend. If you are not able to attend, you do not need to fill in the form.
- Note that only those who click below to confirm they will be attending will have an appointment scheduled for them.
- Please click below to request your appointment before 17.00 on Wednesday, 8th March 2023.
- Appointments will be scheduled for a 5-10 minute slot between 16.15 and 18.45 on Tuesday, 14th March 2023.
Please Note the Following Important Points:
- Meetings are strictly limited to 5 minutes duration.
- You will receive details of your scheduled appoinment in advance of the meeting. Note that all meetings will be scheduled between 16.15 and 18.45 on Tuesday, 14th March.
- If you wish to arrange a meeting with any of your child’s subject/module teachers on a separate date, please contact them directly through your child’s Dialann.
- On the day of the meeting, you and your child should log in to your child’s school Teams account to access the meeting at the scheduled time.
- Once you join a meeting, you will enter a ‘waiting room’ and your child’s teacher will admit you and your child to the meeting at your scheduled time.
If you have any difficulties, please contact [email protected] for assistance.